Responsible for the contents of this web site:
- NCE Consulting Engineers GmbH & Co KG
- Breitenweg 9
- 8042 Graz – Austria
- CEO: Dipl.-Ing. Michael Neuhold
- VAT: ATU62559207
- CR-No.: FN 274360 x
- CR-Court: Local Court Graz
- Engineering office – Electrical engineering
- Engineering office – Measurement and control technology
- Engineering office – Process engineering
- Electrical installation
Authority acc. to ECG: Municipality of Graz
- Copyright © Ing. Werner Eichinger
- Copyright © Josef Rupp
- Copyright © Georg Hofmann
- Copyright © D. Swarovski AG
- Copyright © ADM – Airport Design Management
- Copyright © Skytower.ro
- Copyright © SWM.de
- Copyright © Bilfinger
- Copyright © IC-CES
Party responsible and data protection officer
Pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the GDPR, the party responsible for this website is NCE Consulting Engineers.
If you have any questions about the processing of your data by NCE Consulting Engineers, you can contact us as indicated below:
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by letter: NCE Consulting Engineers, Breitenweg 9, 8042 Graz, Austria
- by phone: +43 316 30382210
Processing of data that you make known to us (Contact Form)
Insofar as personal data may be entered on the website, the user discloses this data on an expressly voluntary basis.
If you write to us using the contact form, we will collect and store all data that you provide us with. It is obligatory to provide:
- your name,
- an e-mail address
- and a message text.
Purpose of data processing
If you do not provide us with this data, we cannot answer your inquiry. All additional information that you provide facilitates processing your inquiry and contacting you.
We store this data at least until your inquiry and any follow-up questions have been settled conclusively. In the case of you giving your consent or there being a justifiable interest in doing so, we will store this data beyond this period. In addition, we also use all of the data you provide for direct marketing, to inform you about the services of NCE Consulting Engineers. You can object to the processing of data for direct marketing at any time, without charge, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you object, we will cease processing your data for this purpose and delete the data that is not mandatory for the processing of your request.
The processing of your personal data for the purpose of contacting you is based on taking the necessary steps prior to entering into a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
Processing of data we collect resulting from your usage
1. The supply of personal data is not required for the use of our website. However, our web server nonetheless collects certain data which your internet browser discloses to us:
- the name of the page and/or file accessed,
- date and time,
- internet browser used,
- the page (referer) from which you accessed our website,
- screen resolution,
- operating system
- your internet service provider
Purpose of data processing
We process this data so as to be able to find errors and optimise our service. This data is retained for a maximum of 1 year. It is impossible to identify you as a person based on this data.
2. If you use one of our online forms, then in addition we also store
- your IP address
so as to be able to prevent misuse (e.g. registration under a false identity). We store your IP address for a period of three months.
3. From the provider referred to in the following section “Cookies and visitor statistics”, we collect data about your use of our website so as to be able to tailor it in the best possible way to your interests.
When do we pass on your data?
Your personal data will be used exclusively by us and not be disclosed to third parties in the absence of your consent, a legal obligation or a judicial or administrative decision. If we use third-parties (“contract processors”) to undertake assignments, we will ensure that they use your data only within the framework of the agreement made with them and our instructions, and in compliance with data protection regulations.
The legal basis for the processing of access data is the legitimate interest of NCE Consulting Engineers pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
What is a cookie?
Our website uses two types of cookies:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie folder of your browser until you leave our website. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of certain applications or website functions.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies can be used to improve user-friendliness (e.g. by optimising navigation). These cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for a longer period of time, depending on your browser settings. Persistent cookies allow information to be collected on a web server every time you visit our website. Persistent cookies are also known as tracking cookies.
If you want to learn more about cookies, there are many publications available on the subject. See for instance: www.allaboutcookies.org
Insofar as Google AdSense, a web advertising service of Google Inc., USA (“Google”), places advertisements (text displays, banners, etc.) on this website, your browser may store cookiestransmitted by Google Inc. or third parties. The information stored in the cookies may be recorded, collected and evaluated by Google Inc. or third parties. Additionally, Google AdSense may use “web beacons” (small invisible graphics) to collect information. These web beacons can record, collect and evaluate simple actions such as user traffic on the website . The information generated by the cookies and/or web beacons about your use of this website is transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the USA. Google may use this information with regard to AdSense advertisements. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not combine your IP address with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the saving of cookies on your hard drive and the display of web beacons by selecting “Block all cookies” in your browser settings.
- Right of access to information (Article 15 of the GDPR): You have the right to request information from us about all processed data.
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): You may ask for the correction of said data.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR): You have the right to request the deletion of this data.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): You have the right to place any restrictions on the processing of data.
- Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR): Further, you can object to the processing of data.
- Withdrawal of consent (Article 7 of the GDPR): You can also revoke your consent to the use of your data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. If you revoke your consent or make an objection, this will result in us deleting your data as long as we are not legally obliged to store it or entitled to do so for mandatory and legitimate reasons. If you revoke your consent, this does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that has taken place up until this point in time.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): You also have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, current and machine-readable format.
- Right to lodge a complaint: If you believe that your data is being used contrary to legal requirements, please contact us. We can usually clarify your concerns in a direct conversation. You can also submit a complaint to the data protection authority.